We would like to invite you & a party of family or friends, to escape for a 3 night( Long weekend) or 4 night Mon-Fri Break or longer. Your stay will be in one of our stylish 4 bedroomed caravans situated on The Lakeside Caravan Park at the Butlins Resort in Minehead, Somerset. Across the road from this Family fun packed resort, is the long gorgeous sandy beach surrounded by beautiful coastal views . Free fishing is available in the lake on the resort and Minehead Golf Club (one of the oldest in Somerset) is just next door. Minehead itself is a superb destination for families seeking a traditional seaside holiday, or a great base to explore Somerset and Exmoor. Minehead is equally suitable for those who want a relaxing break or an action packed holiday of walking, cycling, horse riding or extreme sports.The West Somerset Railway offers outings along the coast and through beautiful countryside on it's 20 mile trip to Bishops Lydeard using historic steam and diesel locomotives. Dunster, sitting on the edge of Exmoor, this town is worth a visit to wander along the main street with its medieval buildings. The parish church is 15th century, one of the finest in Somerset. Its main attraction is the town's castle above the town. Or you may like to enjoy a cream tea sat alongside the river close to Dunsters’ still working Water Mill. Of course you may wish to book one of the many Adult Only themed weekends. 70’s,80’s or 90’s these weekends are always great fun.
Lakeside Caravan Park at Butlins is the ideal place for a holiday to suit the whole family. Butlins is right on the sea front in Minehead , and a short walk from Minehead town centre.
Butlins is the UK's top entertainment holiday resort, featuring a host of live acts in its many venues. There is something for everyone, whether you prefer live bands, bingo, a quiz, cabaret, disco, karaoke, or a quiet night in the pub, not to mention the world-famous Redcoats.
All this is free
- All-weather entertainment for all ages
- Bob the builders yard
- Barney Song and Dance show
- Robin Hood archery
- Splash leisure pool with rides, slow river and wave machine
- Children’s Disco
- Outdoor fun pool
- Superslam Wrestling
- Fishing lake
- Children's Clubs
- Aerobics and Fitness
- Hotshots Sports Bar with large screen sports action
- Plus Many More
and for an extra charge
- Snooker hall
- Cash bingo
- Pubs, bars, restaurants for all tastes
- Bike hire
- American pool
- Supermarkets and take-aways
- Go Karts
- Crazy Golf
- Plus more
All subject to availability and weather permitting
Check out the Butlins website at www.butlinsonline.co.uk for details of the entertainment that is on during your stay.
- Approaching from the M5, take junction 23 [A38 to Bridgewater]
- Follow the ring road around the town centre
- Pick up the A39 signposted Minehead
- Approaching Minehead, pass the town of Dunster on the left
- Approximately 1 mile after Dunster, there is a roundabout
- Butlins is clearly signed to the right [third exit].
- Straight over the next one passing morrisons and mcdonalds
- Next roundabout 2nd exit, and the Fun begins...